Introducing the children to our political system has woken me up a bit, encouraged me to be more engaged and given us as a family the opportunity to discuss what happens in our local community and the "building from the HP Sauce bottle".
Here's what they've thought about it so far:
1. "You should not vote for David Cameron - because he's had a go, now it's someone else's turn."
|Why is the man from Hop involved?|
(c) The Times
3. "Why is the man from Hop involved in the election?"
4. "Which one in the picture is the politician?"
5. "Ed Miliband? Russell Milibrand? Ed Brand? Which one is the politician again?"
|Cast your vote!|
7. "David Cameron talks nonsense. My friend told me."
8. "It looks like you need to post your vote in the recycling bins." They're not wrong!
Soundtrack: Election Day, Arcadia
Like this? Buy the book!